From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 1:02
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Hello

On 12/01/2020 9:01 am, Bry Carling AF4K wrote:
Perhaps you’re reading different release notes from me then, because I just downloaded the newest release and the ones I read said that you now have a timer that can extend the amount of time the callsigns appear in the boxes on JT Alert.

Perhaps my imagination is a lot more fertile than I thought it was today.

Best regards - Bry Carling, AF4K
Bob,

When you said "you were looking forward" I interpreted that meant to some future version, not the current release.