locked Unexpected "AutoHide" Behavior

Russ Ravella

Hi Dave,

I'm starting to play with SC's "AutoHide" feature.  When I use it while not using one of my SQL filters it works as described in the documentation.  When I use it with one of my SQL filters in play, it filters out spot entries with notes containing words from my list as expected but those filtered spots do not display when I check "Display only hidden spot database entries" in the "AutoHide" dialog as they do when I'm not using an SQL filter.  I have added the expression, "and (Hidden <> 'Y')" to the SQL filters as instructed in the documentation.  I probably misread something but I can't figure out what it is.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Russ, KR6W