locked Re: Missing Bearings

WB8ASI Herb

Thanks Laurie for your usual speedy response and service.  The new beta 0009 seems to be working fine now.  At first it didn't appear to show improvement so I restarted the computer.  It still didn't appear to fix the missing bearings, but as it ran for awhile it got better and better.  More bearings appeared in every cycle til I'm now near 100% which seems normal.

On January 9, 2020 at 2:40 PM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 10/01/2020 6:04 am, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Since upgrading to 2.15.6, I seem to be missing over half the SP bearings both on the Decodes Window and hovering over the callsigns in the Call Display area.  I haven't seen any others mention this problem, so I must have something set wrong.  Any help pointing me in the right direction would be most appreciated.  Thanks, Herb WB8ASI
Herb,

This has already been corrected for the next release. The missing bearings are due to a failure to cache grids decoded. Check your email for a link to the latest Beta to test.