locked Re: No alert on North Macedonia

marsip@...

I have set all dxcc-prefixes as wanted, with any mode and any band, and without doing any log scan.

I have unset/unticked "Filters/Do not show Worked (B4) Callsigns", I this case I get alerts on all callsigns. Both in JTAlert and in WSJT-X. But several of these, are marked as "worked before". This is confusing. Where do JTAlert get the "worked before" information from, in this case? As I understand this, there should not be any historical information readable by JTAlert. Or do I misunderstand this?