locked Re: No alert on North Macedonia

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 8/01/2020 3:25 am, marsip@... wrote:
This should generate alerts on every callsign, but it doesn't.

See screen dump below.

The new settings are from 161245, and there are two callsigns wich doesn't have an alert.
It's seems random which callsigns are marked with alert or not.
In this case also no alerts were shown on JTAlert.

There is nothing wrong as best I can tell. JTAlert is correctly alerting based on your settings.

The Callsigns that are not being colored with the DXCC alert are likely not passing the Alert Filters you have set. In an earlier message you show that you had the "Lotw or Eqsl" filter set.

LZ2EC doesn't use either qsl service so wont generate an alert and subsequently does not get coloured.

IZ1ANK does use both qsl services and is not being coloured, very likely because you have the "Do not show B4 Callsigns" set and (this is a guess) you have worked him before and would not generate the DXCC alert.

I don't see any Z3 callsigns in your image so my guess is that you don't have "North Macedonia" set as needed.