locked Re: JTAlert QRZ Lookup stopping

Morris WA4MIT

Edited

To update this issue: Using JTAlert 15.6 now. It did not occur over the weekend but is now happening again this AM when occurs the program does not start up with the latest program update info showing. The calls it will not lookup are in QRZ I can hit the lookup button
and QRZ page comes up with callsign info it is just not doing this when inserting callsign from a double click in JTDX. If the callsign in question is in my log the data shows up. I can only remedy this by doing a computer restart.

73 Morris WA4MIT