locked Re: JTAlertX and WSJT-X

Don <don_w6oa@...>

Trying to download V2.15.6 but McAfee keeps telling me it’s unsafe and erases it’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: HamApps Support (VK3AMA)
Sent: Monday, January 6, 2020 3:49 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JTAlertX and WSJT-X

On 7/01/2020 10:26 am, Don wrote:

WSJT-X V2.2.2
JTAlertX V2.13.2

I don't know how to resolve these two items

[ No Log File Selected – Logging Disabled ]

Tnx 73, Don W6OA

Don,

What log type do you have enabled within JTAlert?

Please provide a screen-capture of the error window (not you entire desktop!). I could not find anywhere in the code where that particular error message is shown.

I strongly advise you upgrade your JTAlert version. I no longer support such old versions and if a defect is discovered it will only get corrected in the new releases.

W6OA