locked Re: JT alert and QRZ Logbook

Jim Cooper

dammm windoze .... after writing the note below,
I decided to reboot ... at which time I found that
windoze had an update waiting for a reboot ...
(this is NOT the first time lately that I've seen
weird PC behavior while a win 10 update was half
installed). Rebooted and completed the update
install, and things seem to be working ok again.

ADD THIS TO YOUR DEBUG PROCEDURE !!

Check if windoze has a half-baked update that
may be mucking things up.

w2jc

On 1 Jan 2020 at 22:31, Jim Cooper wrote:

Closed down WSJT-X and JTAlert (which left the JT
Manager file running in Task Manager; had to manually
terminate it). Restarted both programs and still not
logging to QRZ Logbook now.

At the same time, the First QSO call lookup to QRZ
stopped working.