locked Re: JT alert and QRZ Logbook

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/01/2020 11:54 am, Ken Desjardins wrote:
I just cleared the key out of JT Alert, Closed and restarted the program and then typed the API key back into JT Alert and sadly it still isn't logging to QRZ. I made sure Windows firewall and my antivirus aren't blocking it and nothing has been quarantined.
The problem is not with your API key. It is with the QRZ Log module of the new Process Manager not being initialized. This in not something you can fix, it requires code changes. BTW, you will likely find that your eQSL uploads are also failing.

I'll send you a link to a new JTAlert build later today, it may not correct the problem (a timing issue), but will capture additional data that I can use for further debugging.