locked Re: JT alert and QRZ Logbook

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 2/01/2020 7:22 am, Ken Desjardins wrote:
My API KEY is correct and my QRZ subscription is current. I just installed the 2.15.6 version of JT Alert and it also did not solve the problem. I emailed QRZ Support and they say everything is fine on their end. I just made 2 FT8 contacts to test out the new version and it still will not log to QRZ.

If you believe your API key is entered correctly and are still getting the invalid key message, use the "Help" (or "? ") -> "Contact Support" menu, on the main JTAlert window, to send me your JTAlert files for analysis.