locked Re: JT alert and QRZ Logbook

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 30/12/2019 10:43 am, Ken Desjardins wrote:
 Hi, I have been using JTAlert with ACLOG and QRZ Logbook for years with no problem. Lately, JT Alert stopped uploading logs to my QRZ Book but it does still continue to log to ACLOG. My API key is in there correctly with no spaces and QRZ logging is enabled. As far as I can tell, My antivirus isn't blocking anything. I would like some help with this matter if you could. Thanks

Ken.
Check your QRZ XML subscription. If it is not current and has expired than QRZ will prevent the upload to your logbook.