From: Ken Desjardins <zk5@...>
Date: 12/30/19 05:49 (GMT-05:00)
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] JT alert and QRZ Logbook

Yes it did, that's kind of when it started.  I haven't been on the air in a while and when I came back I noticed my QRZ subscription had expired. So I renewed my subscription, updated WSJTX and JTAlert all at the same time. So I'm not sure if it's an issue with my API key with QRZ or glitch in the JTAlert update.  I emailed QRZ support and they said my subscription and API key is fine. So that's what brought me here.