locked Re: Autostart jtalert/wsjt-x problem

Dave Garber

Why not use jtalert setup to start wsjtx and your log software.

sent by my LG phone

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 7:20 AM g4wjs, <bill.8@...> wrote:
On 26/12/2019 10:19, marsip@... wrote:
I'm using DXlab launcher (ver 2.1.2) which can start applications, after DXlab has started.
I have entered JTAlert as an option for this.
JTAlert starts, but I get a popup, where I have to select to start WSJT-X or JTDX.

The desktop icon for JTAlert, has a start path "C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx".
But if I add "wsjtx" as an start program option in DXlab launcher, it doesn't work (or at least I can't get to work).

Is it possible to start WSJT-X in this way, without getting the popup select window from JTAlert?

OM,

try writing a one line batch file:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps\JTAlert\JTAlert.exe" /wsjtx

then invoke that from DX Lab Suite Launcher.

73
Bill
G4WJS.

Bill