locked Re: UDP Not accessible for DXLAB logging and such

Dave Garber

Make sure jtalert wsjtx are not running in administrator modes

sent by my LG phone

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019, 2:22 PM Gilbert Baron, <w0mn00@...> wrote:

I cannot get UDP working on JTALERT. I have all 3 boxes checked but something is forbidding it to operate. I cannot find anything in help to describe exactly what to do. I assume the firewall needs some permission, but some documentation is needed here. It used to work fine before UDP is now used and I understand that UDP is a better way but I am not able to get it set up. Again, I do have the three boxes checked.

I am not asking for a full step by step here if you can point me to the correct documentation, that would be enough.

I am using W10.

I tried to find an answer in the online help but search did not provide an answer. Is there a PDF version that allows for full text search?

Outlook Desktop Gil W0MN

Hierro Candente Batir de Repente

44.08226 N 92.51265 W EN34rb

--