locked Re: Callsign checking too slow

Jim Reisert AD1C

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 7:08 AM Larry Banks W1DYJ wrote:

There are apparently some issues with delayed decodes for some users with
2.15.5. Most users who see this have gone back to 2.15.3 or, as I have,
stayed on 2.15.3 until Laurie has a chance to diagnose and update the sw.
Thanks, Larry. I have been away for a couple of weeks and didn't
realize this was a recent problem. 2.15.3 seems much better.

In my setup, it's still taking one second into the next Tx period to
display the decoded callsigns. My belief is that it should not take
even that long to cross-check 20-some-odd callsigns against an SQLITE
database.

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us