locked Re: JTAlert not logging to DXKeeper

Ed Ireland

Thanks Laurie.  That fixed it.  I never had to hit the OK button in my previous setup.  When the "73" message (Tx5) on =WSJT-X was sent, a box popped up that said "QSO successfully logged".  Is there a setting for automatic logging?  Thanks for your help.

Ed K5YZW

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019 at 1:41 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 26/12/2019 6:17 am:
I have not been able to get JTAlert to log to DXKeeper after moving to a new computer.  There are no error messages but QSO's are not logged.  Any suggestions are appreciated.
OM,

If JTAlert is not showing a logging failure message (assuming you haven't turned off those notifications), the likely cause of non-logging is that your not clicking the "OK" button on the WSJT-X "Log QSO" window. While JTAlert logging is automatic that only occurs when it receives a QSO logged data packet from WSJT-X which requires you manually hit the "OK" button.