locked Re: Worked B4??

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/12/2019 1:59 am, Neil Foster wrote:
Hi Mike and Laurie,
No, I had not done a "Scan Log and Rebuild" I will. And Laurie, Yes I see one or two as worked "B4". I use Ham Radio Deluxe...latest version, and have for many years.
Neil   N4FN
Neil,

A scan Log & rebuild will NOT resolve any B4 issues your having, it only affects the internal lists used by the Wanted Alerts.

If your seeing some B4s on the Band and not a total absence of B4s suggests the likely cause is within your Log file and JTAlert is not finding suitable entries when it does a B4 check.

Are the missing B4s for previously logged FT4 QSOs? If so you will likely find that HRDLogbook has them recorded as MFSK without a submode (the HRD Log schema doesn't have a SUBMODE column).

If an incorrect logged mode is not the answer, send me a copy of your HRD log file for analysis (only if it is an MSAccess type). Don't send the log via the group, send it to me direct.

Let me know what you find.