locked Re: UDP port problems

Rick Johnson

Thinking about the problem.....I used Revo Uninstall to remove an Acom program.  I think in the list of
"leftovers" was an important file for JTAlert.  It wasn't listed as such or I would have removed it before
deleting the other files. Any idea what I did wrong?
To answer your question, JTAlert 2.14.5 and WSJT 2.1.2 worked perfectly.

On Wed, Dec 4, 2019 at 5:11 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:
On 5/12/2019 3:34 am, Rick Johnson wrote:

JTAlert 2.15.3 will not communicate with WSJT-X 2.1.2.  Get the famous

I have rebooted the computer, reloaded both programs, checked that the 3 boxes are checked.  I don’t know what else to do.

The setup in config for WSJT is correct.  I have not changed my virus software….same ones that have been running for months.

Can someone suggest something.

73, Rick W3BI

Rick,

Did JTAlert work previously and this is new behavior? If new, the likely cause is another application started prior to JTAlert taking exclusive control of the WSJT-X UDP server port (2237). Have you introduced any new apps that work directly with the WSJT-X UDP data?