locked Re: UDP port problems

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/12/2019 3:34 am, Rick Johnson wrote:

JTAlert 2.15.3 will not communicate with WSJT-X 2.1.2.  Get the famous

I have rebooted the computer, reloaded both programs, checked that the 3 boxes are checked.  I don’t know what else to do.

The setup in config for WSJT is correct.  I have not changed my virus software….same ones that have been running for months.

Can someone suggest something.

73, Rick W3BI

Rick,

Did JTAlert work previously and this is new behavior? If new, the likely cause is another application started prior to JTAlert taking exclusive control of the WSJT-X UDP server port (2237). Have you introduced any new apps that work directly with the WSJT-X UDP data?