locked Re: JTAlert Log issue

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 5/12/2019 4:01 am, Robert T wrote:
I am using JTAlert to log my QSO's to DXLabs DXKeeper.  This functions fine.
I also have JTAlert logging all Q's to my QRZ callbook and Clublog, and HRDlog automatically.  This function used to work.  Each time I entered a qso it would update my online logs.  Today I made about 20 FT-8 contacts and none have shown up in QRZ, Clublog or HRDLog.

Anyone have a clue as to what may have happened?

JTAlert version is 2.15.3
Callsign database ver. 2019.12.02
Sound files ver. 2.5.1
Online Logbooks:
QRZ.com is checked and API Key is correct
ClubLog is checked, and Call and password are correct
HRDLog is checked, Call and password are correct.

Now what?

TU,
Bob, K2RET
Bob,

All online log uploads are handled by the JTAlertV2.Manager process, while DXK logging is handled directly from the main JTAlert process.

Do other JTAlertV2.Manager handled functions work, like Audio, Text messages and Band Activity display, or are they similarly proken?

The last time the online log uploads worked was it with JTAlert 2.15.3 or an earlier version? If it was an earlier version what version, was it prior to 2.15.1?

Please let me know the answers to the above questions.

If the uploads worked previously with 2.15.3, then I suggest as a first diagnostic step perform a PC reboot. If that doesn't correct the behavior, wait a few hours for the next JTAlert release (2.15.4).