Re: Worked B4??

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 4/12/2019 3:20 am, Neil wrote:
Laurie,
Thanks for a really helpful program.
However, on 20 m for example I see many stations displaying "B4" that I indeed have worked before. If I move to 15 m and I know that I have worked B4 it does not show "B4". In fact on 15 m it is rare to see a "B4" displayed. I am not sure of other bands since I am concentrating on 15 m presently.
Many thanks
Neil   N4FN

Neil,

When you say you don't get the B4's on 15m is that universal affecting all 15m callsigns or do some 15m callsigns correctly show the B4 but the number is less than you expect?

What logger are you using with JTAlert?
All B4 checks are done against your Log, does it have the 15m QSOs.