Re: Worked B4??

Michael Black

Can we assume you have done "Scan Log and Rebuild" ?

And if you are not seeing B4's you can submit a support request in Help/Contact Support -- be sure to turn on debugging in Settings/Enable debug recording -- I think it's still needed for bug reports.

de Mike W9MDB

On Tuesday, December 3, 2019, 10:20:51 AM CST, Neil <n4fn.neil@...> wrote:

Laurie,
Thanks for a really helpful program.
However, on 20 m for example I see many stations displaying "B4" that I indeed have worked before. If I move to 15 m and I know that I have worked B4 it does not show "B4". In fact on 15 m it is rare to see a "B4" displayed. I am not sure of other bands since I am concentrating on 15 m presently.
Many thanks
Neil   N4FN