Suggestion for next release

Dwaine Pipe

Hi Laurie

For the next release, would it be possible to change the default time out for the TXT MSG window from whatever it currently is (wayyy too short) to the setting of "Stay on screen until closed"   which I think is an unticked "Auto Close" box......

I suggest this because there are lots and lots of users that I send messages to that actually have no idea that the message box even exists and they just don't get enough time to read what pops up before it vanishes.    I frequently get emails saying "how the hell did you do that"  meaning the message I sent.

Thanks for considering.
Cheers
David
VK7YUM