Re: HamApps.com down?

Just discovered my unreqested new security feature free trial from my ISP was blocking the site. Would be nice if they would make the error message match the error. Sorry for the bandwidth.

Bob

From: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io> on behalf of HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...>
Sent: Monday, December 2, 2019 3:33:57 PM
To: Support@HamApps.groups.io <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [HamApps] HamApps.com down?

On 3/12/2019 6:06 am, Bob AF9W wrote:
I have been trying to reach HamApps.com for two days and keep getting "Error_Name not reolved".  Is tis just me?

Bob AF9W
HamApps is hosted on the same Server as HamSpots, can you reach HamSpots.net ?

Try a ping or tracert of HamApps.com, both should resolve to 108.160.156.103
If you don't get that IP then it is likely a DNS issue with your ISP and you will need to contact them to resolve.