Sorry for the slow reply, been a busy morning. Here’s how I do AC log with JT alert & WSJT. Set up your Jt alert to start both programs

After AC log starts I get this screen & just click the box & ur on the air.

Herschel WA9KIA

On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 10:48 AM randybuckner via Groups.Io <randybuckner=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 1, 2019 at 07:14 AM, Michael Black wrote:
I got the virtual com port stuff wrong too....
So let me rewrite these steps now that I actually tested that this works with ACLog

#1 Set up some virtual serial port software.  Let's assume you're rig is on COM6 and we'll use virtual COM7/COM8 as our CAT control ports for ACLog
I set up com 1 and com 2 (7300 is on com 3)

#2 Set up rigctld to talk to your rig..find your rig model first..7300 example here
rigctld-wsjtx -l | find "7300"
rigctld-wsjtx -m 373 -r COM6 -s 19200
Done

#3 Run WSJT-X and change the rig selection to use "Hamlib NET rigctl"
Done

At this point WSJT-X should be working OK
It is, except I get a rig control error message.

#4 Run rigctlcom to provide a TS-2000 emulation for ACLog to connect to -- rigctlcom connects to rigctld and provides a TS2000 emulation on COM7 -- you can use any baud rate that AClog can do
rigctlcom-wsjtx -m 2 -R COM7 -s 115200
You lost me at this point. Thanks for trying.

#5 Run ACLog and pick Kenwood on COM8 115200

de Mike W9MDB