locked Re: Worked B4

Herschel Hall

To set up AC log, you cannot have WSJT running at the same time, after you get AC log setup, then use JT alert to start WSJT first then AC log. When AC log starts you will have to check the box that pops up stating that AC log cannot access COM 3. WSJT must be controlling the radio. If you are not using WSJT then when u start AC log it will be talking to the radio.
Herschel WA9KIA

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 6:37 PM Rr <rrowe61@...> wrote:

Yes_AC works great with my 7300.  Be sure to Enable ACLog in JTAlert settings

Sent from my Jitterbug

On Nov 30, 2019 5:56 PM, Kevin C <k5vp@...> wrote:
Search youtube for 'aclog ic-7300'.  There's plenty of info & how-to's.

I use ACLog, with my 7300 & it works good.  Also, the N3JFP is very helpful & responsive to questions.

Kevin k5vp

On Sat, Nov 30, 2019 at 3:45 PM randybuckner via Groups.Io <randybuckner=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks, Larry. I tried ACLog today, but it won't interface with my radio (ICOM 7300). No matter what settings, I get an access to com port 3 denied. It was worth a shot.