locked Re: Problem uploading HRD-created ADIF file to Data Base

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 19/11/2019 12:23 pm, mikeqrpfun Peron via Groups.Io wrote:

With both WSJT and HRD being disabled, do you have any ideas why JTAlert doesn’t fully populate my HRD Log with missing name and QTH info? My current workaround is to open up the QSO info box on HRD Logbook and simply click “look up”. QRZ.com populates the HRD Logbook and I push “update” to save. Perhaps this is the “normal” process when using JTAlert?

Any additional insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike WB6UTW

Sorry for the response delay (I am on vacation for a few weeks with intermittent Internet access).

If JTAlert is not logging the Name & QTH that indicates that JTAlert is not doing an XML lookup. Do you have that enabled in JTAlert?

Looking at the Log fields are of JTAlert when you have an active QSO partner, does it contain Name & QTH data? If so that data will be logged to HRD. If the Name & QTH is present but still not logged will require further debugging.

Also, what version of HRD, is it the latest 6.7.0.??? with the very buggy Logbook?