locked Re: Changing Station Callsign

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 22/11/2019 3:13 am, jhawkins wrote:
When I was installing and setting up JTalert, as I was entering my callsign, my cat jumped into my lap hitting the return key before I finished entering the complet call.  I spent a couple of hours last night trying to edit this.  It appears I must go to the JTalert Startup group and run a short cut I will find there.  How do I get to this Start Up Group please?
Thanks,
Jim KF4RX
The JTAlert start menu group (named HamApps JTAlert) is found via clicking the Windows Start icon (bottom left of your screen) then navigating the rustling menu down to the "H" entries. Using the Windows key on your keyboard achieves the same result.