locked Re: Lost Audio With JTAlert Ver 2.15.3

WB8ASI Herb

Same here.  After all the reports of audio problems with Ver2.15.2 (which I had none), I was surprised I found myself with no audio and the new and improved Ver2.15.3.  Went back to 2.15.2 for a couple days, then tried 2.15.3 again, and this time poof, no problem.  So just try it again and cross your fingers.

On November 21, 2019 at 9:21 AM wa9afm@... wrote:

Loaded JTAlert update Ver 2.15.3.  Now have no audio alert.  It was working fine on previous version.

I've checked all setting in the Sounds menu and Sound ON is showing in the tool bar.