locked Re: Normal behaviour?

Joe Subich, W4TV

On 2019-11-15 2:00 PM, Uwe wrote:

However, when I am working a new DXCC (by band or mode) JTAlert doesn't recognize this as "worked" unless I manually click on "Scan Log and Rebuild". >
Is that by design?
Yes, JTAlert does not update its database until "Scan Log and Rebuild".

Typically, one would not want to take an entity off the "needed" list
until receiving a card or confirmation by LotW. That would only be
recorded as a result of scanning the log.

73,

... Joe, W4TV

On 2019-11-15 2:00 PM, Uwe wrote:
Hi, I am using JTAlert 2.15.2 with logging enabled (Standard ADIF File). ADIF file contains all necessary information about DXCC, CQZ, ITUZ, State, QSL and so on. Scan Log and Rebuild also works fine so far. Setting under DXCC "Tracking" to one of the possible combinations fives always the intended logic.
However, when I am working a new DXCC (by band or mode) JTAlert doesn't recognize this as "worked" unless I manually click on "Scan Log and Rebuild".
Is that by design? Or am I doing something wrong?
At "Scan Log and Rebuild" / "Wanted DXCC" I've selected "No QSL Confirmation (Any Worked Station).
73 de Uwe, DG2YCB