locked Re: Can someone else help, please?

randybuckner

Thanks, Jim, we were indeed talking apples and oranges. All is well now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim N6VH <jpreston1@...>
To: Support <Support@HamApps.groups.io>
Sent: Thu, Nov 14, 2019 3:22 pm
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Can someone else help, please?

On 11/14/2019 8:08 AM, randybuckner via Groups.Io wrote:
> I have a Help, but it has no drop down menu. Thanks though.
> _._,_._,_

In JTAlert, if there is no drop-down menu when you click on the "?" or
"Help", there is something wrong. My first suggestion would be to
install the program again. If that doesn't work, download it again, and
then install it again. If one of those doesn't work, hopefully Laurie
will have an answer.

It just occurred to me, that we might be talking about two different
"Help" buttons. I was talking about the one on the main screen. If you
are referring to the one in the Settings/Alerts/Wanted US State screen,
there is no drop-down list on the Help buttion. However, if you click on
that Help button, it should take you to the main Help screen, where
there is a section called "Troubleshooting". It looks like the attached
picture.

73,

Jim N6VH