locked Re: Can someone else help, please?

Jim N6VH

On 11/14/2019 8:08 AM, randybuckner via Groups.Io wrote:
I have a Help, but it has no drop down menu. Thanks though.
_._,_._,_
In JTAlert, if there is no drop-down menu when you click on the "?" or "Help", there is something wrong. My first suggestion would be to install the program again. If that doesn't work, download it again, and then install it again. If one of those doesn't work, hopefully Laurie will have an answer.

It just occurred to me, that we might be talking about two different "Help" buttons. I was talking about the one on the main screen. If you are referring to the one in the Settings/Alerts/Wanted US State screen, there is no drop-down list on the Help buttion. However, if you click on that Help button, it should take you to the main Help screen, where there is a section called "Troubleshooting". It looks like the attached picture.

73,

Jim N6VH