locked jt alert sound stopped working for me, too

Jeff Otterson

My audio alerts stopped working in JTAlert, too.  2.15.2 on Windows 10 pro 1903

I have tried the following:

* change the sound card, exit jtalert, change the sound card back (to "Speakers (high definition audio device)")
* DX keeper and system sounds are configured for "Speakers (high definition audio device)", Joe DX talks, windows dings wor
* uninstall jtalert, delete configurations, re-install.  still no sound.
* task manager shows JTAlert V2 Alert Manager process is running

I sure wish I could make it ding and talk again.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jeff n1kdo