locked Re: JTAlert 2.15.0 Windows 10 ports

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 6/11/2019 2:59 pm, n6vl via Groups.Io wrote:
I just upgraded to JTAlert 2.15.0 and was prompted to open some ports in the Windows 10 firewall. I didn't accept the settings thinking I could do it at a later time. But that's not the case. I don't get prompted to open ports. I even uninstalled and reinstalled JTAlert, but still don't get prompted with ports to open.

I'm only using WSJT-X 2.10 at the moment. How can I get the open ports prompt again?

73,

de Steve N6VL

You wont get auto-prompted again. You will need to manually update the JTAlert access in your firewall.
eg. https://pureinfotech.com/allow-apps-firewall-windows-10/