locked Re: Ver 2.15 Fatal Error on startup

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 10/11/2019 11:11 pm, Mario Pedreschi GM3MZX via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi,
Been using JTAlert for years without any problems but after installing V 2.15.0 I get an error warning on startup as follows.

FATAL ERROR
There has been an error opening the SQLite database : DXCC
Function:_dxcc-init()
Program will now exit.

Uninstalled V2.15.0 and reinstalled V2.14.5 and all works fine again, would appreciate some help.

73 De Mario  GM3MZX

Mario,

That error is thrown by JTAlert when it is unable to open the cty.dat.sqlite file.
The file is located at C:\ProgramData\HamApps\Databases\cty.dat.sqlite

I suspect that whatever the cause of the error, it was resolved by the reinstall of JTAlert. You should be good to load the latest version, give it a try and let me know if the problem persists.