locked Re: New JTAlert 2.15.1

Barry <boat.anchor@...>

Mike
Yes we both have the COMAR unit so there should be next to no difference in the setup.
JTAlert 2.15.0 was recently released as well as SLR350Ni_v_1_5_4_final was released
a couple weeks ago. This is when this started. I am back on line with MarineTraffic again.
My MarineTraffic Support ticket number is 127284 if it helps.
cheers
Barry

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 09:16 AM, Michael Black wrote:
You're talking about two different devices on your network.

Can't think of anyway JTAlert would be related to MarineTraffic -- I have one of those units too.

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 10:53:41 AM CST, Barry via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Laurie
Here at home I have a Rasp pi running on my LAN
which is an AIS monitor that feeds spots to MarineTraffic.
Shortly after upgrading to .15.0 I received the following Access Denied
screen banner:

This resolved itself after a couple days.
I then upgraded to 2.15.1 and the same thing has happened again.
Is there something that you are aware of that could be triggering this?
Should I drop back to 2.14.5
TVM
Barry

 On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 09:16 AM, Michael Black wrote:
W9MDB