Worked B4 Color Isn't Changing

WA8RZR - Jan Blair

Hi Laurie,

Just download the latest version, but after my first FT8 contact this morning, it didn't indicate I had worked the contact before.

I looked in the WSJTX.log and found the contact correctly shown, but when I looked in the JTAlertX file B4log.mdb, I show the contact EA6SX, but "FT8" is missing:

data
callsign bandmode
EA6SX 15
EA6TS 15FT8

I'm guessing this is why it doesn't appear as Worked B4. But I am looking for corrective suggestions please.

BTW nothing has changed except to download the new version.

Many thanks! I your program is truly a great help to me...thanks for all your work.

73,

Jan Blair
WA8RZR