Re: New JTAlert 2.15.1

Michael Black

Would help if they could give you some more information on the traffic they're seeing. Ports at least and any packet info

On Sat, Nov 9, 2019 at 11:21 AM, Barry via Groups.Io
<boat.anchor@...> wrote:
Mike
Yes I am talking about two different devices on the same LAN.
MarineTraffic's explanation for denying me access is
QUOTE

Christiana Ladopoulou (MarineTraffic Support)

Nov 1, 16:41 EET

Dear Barry.

Thank you for contacting MarineTraffic Support.
I am sorry to learn that you are facing this issue with our website, but I am here to assist you to the best of my abilities.

We have looked into this and we have found out that our security systems have picked up on some unusual traffic from your network, therefore, for security reasons, our system has automatically blocked your IP address for a period of 24 hours.
Once the 24 hours pass, your IP will be automatically unblocked. In the event that the activity that triggered this ban reoccurs, kindly note that the system will ban your IP address for another 24 hours.

Could you think of an activity you might be doing that is generating unusual traffic?
Any additional information would greatly help me investigate this further for you.

Thank you in advance for your response.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Christiana Ladopoulou