Re: New JTAlert 2.15.1

Michael Black

You're talking about two different devices on your network.

Can't think of anyway JTAlert would be related to MarineTraffic -- I have one of those units too.

de Mike W9MDB

On Saturday, November 9, 2019, 10:53:41 AM CST, Barry via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:

Laurie
Here at home I have a Rasp pi running on my LAN
which is an AIS monitor that feeds spots to MarineTraffic.
Shortly after upgrading to .15.0 I received the following Access Denied
screen banner:

This resolved itself after a couple days.
I then upgraded to 2.15.1 and the same thing has happened again.
Is there something that you are aware of that could be triggering this?
Should I drop back to 2.14.5
TVM
Barry