De: Hasan Schiers N0AN
Enviado: sábado, 9 de noviembre de 2019 12:41
Para: Support
Asunto: Re: [HamApps] New JTAlert 2.15.1

I can verify the End Clipping of audio with the new 2.15.1 version, but not on all audio announcements.

"DX" is not clipped (even at end)

"Testing the Sound Card" is clipped at the end ...you get "Testing the Sound Cah"...the rd is missing.

Otherwise works fine, install was clean no issues.

WSJT-X most recent, Win10 Pro, Core I5, Normal Layout of JTA

Hope this  helps, 73, N0AN

Hasan

On Fri, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:52 PM HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 9/11/2019 1:08 pm, parker@... wrote:

Installed 2.15.1 on Win 7. NET Framework is 4.8.

There was no audio; the upgrade deselected the soundcard.

I re-selected "Windows Default Sound Card" and audio was restored, BUT the audio alerts are clipped unnaturally short, before the alerts are finished.

I found 2.14.5, re-installed that and all is back to normal.

Parker W5ADD

2.15.1 uses new .NET audio code unlike the XP era code used in the older JTAlert builds. When you say the audio is clipped, what is missing the start or the end of the sound? Which part of the sound is clipped will help isolate what is happening.