Installed 2.15.1 at our club station friday
evening and it looked like everything went
ok ... but after making three FT8 contacts
and seeing the 'Logged OK' popup, I was
showing a member how neat it is for JTalert
to automagically send the log item to the
QRZ.com log ... when I looked in the QRZ
log there were NO new entries.
Then I came home, where I had updated to
2.15.1 late this afternoon and made three FT8
contacts before leaving for the club. I looked
at MY QRZ logbook and found that the three
contacts I made after upgrading were NOT in
my QRZ logbook.
In both cases, the QSO info IS in the
wsjtx_log.adi file ... from which I was able to
extract the missing items and manually import
into the QRZ logbook.
Since this same glitch occurred at two different
locations, with two different QRZ logbooks, it
looks to me like a 'bug' ... (all the settings for
remote logging looked correct and unchanged).