locked Re: New JTAlert 2.15.1

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/11/2019 1:08 pm, parker@... wrote:
Installed 2.15.1 on Win 7. NET Framework is 4.8.

There was no audio; the upgrade deselected the soundcard.

I re-selected "Windows Default Sound Card" and audio was restored, BUT the audio alerts are clipped unnaturally short, before the alerts are finished.

I found 2.14.5, re-installed that and all is back to normal.

Parker W5ADD
2.15.1 uses new .NET audio code unlike the XP era code used in the older JTAlert builds. When you say the audio is clipped, what is missing the start or the end of the sound? Which part of the sound is clipped will help isolate what is happening.