locked Re: New JTAlert 2.15.1

HamApps Support (VK3AMA)

On 9/11/2019 12:39 pm, WB8ASI Herb wrote:
Laurie, Just loaded 2.15.1 with the few usual warnings from Norton and Defender, but just sailed thru with a smooth transition.  I'm Windows 10, and use the regular version and have never had problems.  Guess I'm just a lucky duck, and wanted you to know it works great. 73, Herb WB8ASI
Herb,

Are those warnings "Unknown Publisher" warnings? If so, that is due to the installer file not being digitally signed. These are a form of reputation warning that the software comes from an unknown so potentially untrusted source. Paying several hundred $ per year for a digital certificate from a reputable provider is not an option at this time.