From: Support@HamApps.groups.io [mailto:Support@HamApps.groups.io] On Behalf Of Michael Black via Groups.Io
Sent: 07 November 2019 16:27
To: support@hamapps.groups.io; Support@HamApps.groups.io
Subject: Re: [HamApps] Virus downloding V2.15.0?

False positive

Then exclude all your ham software folders and data locations.

c:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps

c:\ProgramData\HamApps

c:\WSJT\WSJTX\bin

%LOCALAPPDATA%\WSJT-X

Exclude your logging program and it's data files too.

de Mike W9MDB

On Thursday, November 7, 2019, 10:17:56 AM CST, Rick Arzadon - N8XI via Groups.Io <n8xi_1@...> wrote:

Trying to install JTAlert 2.15.0 I am getting the attached.
Which says via AVG:

Threat Secured

We've safely aborted connection on dnl.hamapps.com because it was
infected with URL.Blacklist

Thanks for any assistance

--
Rick - N8XI