locked Re: Ver 2.15 Quarantined by Malwarebytes

Michael Black

Create an exclusion for it.

You should exclude all your ham directories for programs and data.

These virus checkers and such are getting far too aggressive and impacting all sorts of things.

Exclude these at least
C:\Program Files (x86)\HamApps
C:\WSJT
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\HamApps
C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\WSJT-X (and any other configurations)

And your logger and it's database too.  In my case that's Log4OM so included these
C:\Program Files (x86)\IW3HMH
C:\AppData\Local\Roaming\LogOM

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, November 4, 2019, 03:04:16 PM CST, Shel KF0UR <kf0ur@...> wrote:

I thought I posted this yesterday, but I don't see it, so here it is again.  Sorry if it's a dupe.

I just upgraded from ver 2.13.10 to 2.15.   Malwarebytes running on my Win 10 laptop doesn't like 2.15 and quarantines it when I try to run it.   Running 2.13.10 is fine.

Has this been experienced by anyone else, and is there a fix, outside of getting rid of Malwarebytes?   I reverted back to 2.13 for now, but like to keep up with the latest releases.

Tnx,

Shel KF0UR