locked Re: HRD Logging Issue

Michael Black

Try switch to MariaDB...that solved a similar problem for another HRD user.

On Sunday, November 3, 2019, 03:16:06 PM CST, HamApps Support (VK3AMA) <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 1/11/2019 10:45 am, ve7gtc wrote:
I use the latest JTDX,  JTAlert, and HRD. There has never been a problem until now. Under normal conditions, JTAlert logs to HRD automatically, instantly. However, if I open up the DX Cluster pane in Ham Radio Deluxe and connect to the cluster, it will take about 3 minutes of staring at an hourglass before the contact logs. I have tried reloading both HRD and JTAlert. The problem disappeared for 2 or 3 contacts, then started again. Any opinions appreciated

Gus  K2GT
Gus,

Have you recently upgraded HRD? If so, did it occur with the previous HRD release?
I note the has been some recent chatter on the HRD Forum regarding Cluster issues.

Which window is showing the waiting cursor, JTAlert or HRD?

If it is JTAlert, does the problem reoccur if you don't have the HRD DX Cluster open?

What Log type are you using in HRDLogbook, Access, MySQL (MariaDB) or MSSQL?