locked From Shrinks and the Header Fades

John Singler

Every 5 minutes of so, the JTA 2.15.0 form would shrink just a bit and the header would fade from right to left. I remembered Mike Black had several directories excluded from Windows Defender and I just had the Program (86) HamApps directory excluded. I added the AppData HamApps directory. Problem solved!
Different Topic. I LIKE the 750 millisecond delay in opening the band activity window. I was all ways rolling over band activity and window would be in the way.
John, KA5BJC