locked Re: Worked versus Confirmed ?

WB8ASI Herb

check in Settings>Logging, and click what you consider "confirmed".

On October 28, 2019 at 8:12 PM Andrew OBrien <k3ukandy@...> wrote:

I just started taking needed USA states a bit more seriously and enabled the States alert. I have looked through some past messages here and looked in help file but I am still not sure if a state is removed from the "needed" list when you have worked it,, or if it is when you actually get a match at LoTW.  I assumed it would be when confirmed at LoTW via logging software but I note that some  states I worked seemed to get removed from "needed state" alerts right after working a station.   Also, I worked one state last night via four different stations but each time they were active, I still received a an alert.  Is there a section of the help file I am missing ?

Andy K3UK