locked Re: Logging to DXKEEPER

WB8ASI Herb

Hi Walt,  I'm not familiar with DXKeeper, but looks like you need to enter the path to the location of your log file.  I use Log4OM and seems to be similar setup.  73, Herb WB8ASI

On October 14, 2019 at 7:22 PM N7BTH@... wrote:

I have been using JTAlert and uploading my QSO's to QRZ and logging to the ADIF file.  All working fine.  Decided to give DXLabs a try and started with DXKeeper.  Watched the video and configured everything as best I can and imported my log no problem.  I can not however, get JTAlert to log to DXKeeper.  I am posting some of the screen shots showing my settings and the error message I am getting.  Pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Walt