locked IDEA: left click options on Decodes History

WB8ASI Herb

Hey Laurie,   Just a thought....I've been a fan of your JTAlert ever since I learned of FT8.  Once I found the Decodes History window, I like using it better than the display lines at the top of the page......except I like to left click to send text message or QRZ lookup.   Not sure, but guess a lot of folks use the Decodes History window.  Any chance you could add the left click options there?, and give us the option of zero display lines at the top of the page for added room on the screen?.  Thanks, Herb WB8ASI